Sunday, December 14, 2008
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial, and I hate it! Its such a stupid tree.
3. When do you put up the tree? This year I put it up the day before Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? I like to keep it up as long as I can, maybe after new years.
5. Do you like eggnog? Ugh, no!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My Laser leveler (Ha Ha Ha Ha, Its a family joke)
7. Hardest person to buy for? My parents
8. Easiest person to buy for? My sister
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, my mom lent me one and I love it!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Can't think of one.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? That's hard....Home Alone, The Grinch, Elf, The Holiday, Its A Wonderful Life, The Santa Clause. I love them all!!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Well....I still haven't started and Christmas is in like 10 days!!! I better get started!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think so
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Anything my mom makes for our Christmas day feast!
16. Lights on the tree? Yes of course! I love colored lights the best but I have white lights on both our trees this year.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Frank Sinatra, Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Rudolf
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Neither, on one tree I have all snowflakes, so there is a snowflake on top and the other there isn't anything at the top.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? On Christmas eve we open our secret Santa and our present from Marge (weird family story) which is usually pajamas. We open everything else on Christmas.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The snow. Its pretty to look at and I love having it on Christmas day but I despise driving in it.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I love the traditional red and green. My favorite ornaments are the ones my mom collected for me since I was about 5 or 6 and she gave them all to me when I got married.
24. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? My moms party potatoes and my dad's toffee candy.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Mostly just new clothes, I always love new clothes!
I Tag: Sam, Emma and Jocelyn!!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Sunday, November 23, 2008
I think: I should clean my house.
I know: that I have the greatest family.
I want: to be on the beach.
I have: the cuttest dog ever!
I dislike: berries
I miss: being little and not having to worry about anything!
I fear: spiders!
I feel: hungry....I'm always hungry!
I hear: Jadi watching tv
I smell: my pine tree scented candle
I crave: mashed potatoes and gravy
I usually: never eat breakfast
I cry: when I'm worried or frustrated
I search: for Jadi's keys, wallet, clothes, etc. He never remembers where things are.
I wonder: where we will be living this summer?!
I regret: decisions I've made
I wish: I was a millionarie
I love: my husband, family and friends
I care: about my family and friends.
I always: write in my journal
I worry: about whats happening in the world
I am not: late...ever.
I remember: when I first met Jadi...classic story
I believe: in the gospel.
I sing: in the car.
I argue: as little as I can, its such a waist.
I write: in my journal.
I win: never!
I lose: alot!
I can usually be found: at my house
I need: to go shopping really bad!
I forget: sometimes how much I love to read.
I am happy: when im with my family and friends
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Friday, October 24, 2008
Monday, October 20, 2008
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Monday, August 25, 2008
So the summer in Georgia ended really good. Jadi's office did great! The last 2 weeks of the summer they went to Texas to sell and I stayed in Georgia for a week by myself and my dad and sister came out to Georgia to drive me back home. After Jadi was finished in Texas he went to Missouri for the extended season.
The day after I got home I started a new job. I am working with the Special Needs students at Orem Jr. High. I love it so much!! The teacher I worked with at Riverton High school started teaching at Orem this year and asked me if I wanted to come work with her again and I was so happy to accept the job! So I have been really busy the last month getting my house back together and working everyday. But its so great to be home!! Jadi came back after a week in Missouri and stayed in Utah for another week and while he was home my parents bought us some trees for our yard and so we planted our first trees at our house, it was so fun!! But now he's in Colorado working. Busy, busy, busy are the three words to describe him! But he'll be home for good and be working in Utah the end of this month and I can't wait!!!
Also on August 25th I became an aunt!! Jadi's brother Marcel and his wife Kristina had the sweetest baby boy, Cohen Marcel Leao! He is so amazing and I love being an Aunt!
I have a billion pictures to post and it drives me nuts that my blog isn't updated all the time so I am going to be keeping up from now about whats going on in our lives!!!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Friday, July 25, 2008
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Jadi leaving for work
These are the barbecue's by the pool, we all barbecue alot, its so fun! Next time I'll being a camera when we do it next :)
I took Bruce on a long walk so he can get some good exercise and not get fat like he did last summer. When we got back he ran and jump on the bed, he was exhausted!
Well sorry for all the randomness! I promise that I will blog more often and take alot more pictures so I have reason to blog! Sorry to make some of you impatient! It wont happen again.
P.S. Mallory, I hope you're still my friend!!!
Monday, June 30, 2008
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Saturday, June 7, 2008
1. I was 3
2. My sister was just born.
3. I started my dance lessons.
10 years ago...
1. I was finished with 7th grade.
2. I spent the summer at Riverton pool with my cousin, and my friends.
3. Had a crush on my best friends boyfriend.
5 years ago....
1. I had just graduated High School.
2. Spent the summer working at the "soap factory"
3. Started college
3 years ago...
1. I had just gotten engaged!!
2. I was planning a wedding!
3. I had a horrible job working at Century 21.
1 year ago...
1. Jadi and I were living in Texas.
2. My brother in law Marcel had just got married.
3. My dog Bruce got really fat and we had to put him on a diet!
So far this year...
1. I have been trying to finish my scrapbook from Texas.
2. I have traveled across the country!
3. I have been trying to get more healthy
1. Went out to lunch with Kristina to Panera Bread....mmmm.
2. Went to the Mall after
3. Ate dinner at Applebees
1. Will go to church
2. Get to spend the day with Jadi!!
3. Will probably have a barbeque with the office
In the next year I ...
1. Want to put grass in our backyard, and put our fence up.
2. Hope our Hawaii trip works out.
3. Need to get a job!
I hope all you people do this....Its fun!!
Friday, May 30, 2008
Monday, May 19, 2008
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Dinning Room (This is where we have the computer so its messy looking with cords and stuff all over the ground.)
The Kitchen. I LOVE the floor!!
I love the little window things on each side of the kitchen.
Hallway in our room leading to the bathroom, door on the right is the closet.(We have another bedroom in the apt. that is exactly like this on other side of family room)
So there ya have it!
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Bruce chillin' in the backseat
Bruce sitting on Jadi's lap. (Don't worry mom we only let him do this when no cars where around!)
The Hotel we had to stay in when we were in Kearney, Nebraska. Trust me you don't want to see the inside!
Jadi wanted me to document his feelings of excitement after our car was fixed...this is it!
The Missouri Temple.
We were in Missouri and were driving through St. Louis so we decided to drive into the city to get some pictures of the St. Louis Arch. It was so cool to see, it was really pretty.
Yay! Almost there!!
Woohoo!!! Finally here!
I was planning on posting losts more pictures but it just takes too long. So the next couple of days I'll post more of the road trip and I will post apartments pictures too. So keep checking back!