Sunday, November 23, 2008

Me, Myself and I....

I am: a wife, daughter, sister and aunt.
I think: I should clean my house.
I know: that I have the greatest family.
I want: to be on the beach.
I have: the cuttest dog ever!
I dislike: berries
I miss: being little and not having to worry about anything!
I fear: spiders!
I feel: hungry....I'm always hungry!
I hear: Jadi watching tv
I smell: my pine tree scented candle
I crave: mashed potatoes and gravy
I usually: never eat breakfast
I cry: when I'm worried or frustrated
I search: for Jadi's keys, wallet, clothes, etc. He never remembers where things are.
I wonder: where we will be living this summer?!
I regret: decisions I've made
I wish: I was a millionarie
I love: my husband, family and friends
I care: about my family and friends.
I always: write in my journal
I worry: about whats happening in the world
I am not: late...ever.
I remember: when I first met Jadi...classic story
I believe: in the gospel.
I sing: in the car.
I argue: as little as I can, its such a waist.
I write: in my journal.
I win: never!
I lose: alot!
I can usually be found: at my house
I need: to go shopping really bad!
I forget: sometimes how much I love to read.
I am happy: when im with my family and friends

No comments: