Tuesday, July 29, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JADER!!!!


Today is Jadi's 25th Birthday! He can finally rent a car, Yay!! I feel bad that he has to be working, sweating and knocking doors all day long on his birthday, but we still had some birthday fun! He opened presents this morning and when he gets home tonight we'll and dinner and cake!
Jadi is such a wonderful person, friend and husband, I couldn't ask for better. He works so hard so that I can be taken care of and we can be happy and I love him so much. HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY!!!!

6 comments:

Casey&Mal said...

Yay! Happy Birthday from me and Casey!

al + sar said...

K you get home SO soon!! And are you ever going to post the pics from your parents visit?!

Robison's said...

Malarie! Hey girl! I found you on here and thought I'd say hi! Your blog is way cute! Hope all is well!Heather Bunderson Robison

Unknown said...

Mal - I'm working at Orem Jr and we have an opening for an aide. 30 hours a week, let me know if you're interested.

Cherice said...

Hey cute girl, YOU ARE HOME!!!! How EXCITING!!! I am super jealous. 5 more weeks and I will be home too! I am tempted to just callin it quits and coming home right now though.

Courtney said...

Hey Mal,
thanks for finding me! It was fun to see what you have been up to the past couple years. I am glad you are doing so great. Sorry it took me so long, I am really bad at commenting!