Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Here you go.....

Ok...I admit I have become the worst blogger! I am so sorry! I know you all would love to see all the many and exciting adventures we have encountered out here in Georgia, but I'm sorry to tell you, they aren't any. These summers are as exciting as we make them, and I just haven't been trying. Every day Jadi works out, gets ready for work, I get up get ready and go with him to "the office" (which is just another apartment we use for meetings and things) And we are there from 10:30 until about 1:00 and then Jadi leaves. I usually spend the rest of my day doing random things, nothing of great importance. Which is why I find it so hard to blog because I feel like I'm not doing anything significant enough to blog about! But because I love you all who have been reminding me non-stop to update, I will do my best to produce a qualified post for all to read. I have some random pictures I'm posting, once again, nothing of importance. But nonetheless here you go....

Jadi leaving for work

The pool

These are the barbecue's by the pool, we all barbecue alot, its so fun! Next time I'll being a camera when we do it next :)

Tennis Courts

I took Bruce on a long walk so he can get some good exercise and not get fat like he did last summer. When we got back he ran and jump on the bed, he was exhausted!

Well sorry for all the randomness! I promise that I will blog more often and take alot more pictures so I have reason to blog! Sorry to make some of you impatient! It wont happen again.

P.S. Mallory, I hope you're still my friend!!!

7 comments:

Audra said...

I know what you are going through! Life just seems to be boring sometimes! I do miss hanging out though. Have fun!

Casey&Mal said...

Yay! I'm so happy. And yes, we can still be friends - only because you included a cute pic of Bruce....I'm glad to hear you guys are doing good - we still miss you guys! I think my summer would be more eventful...and probably more fun if you guys were here!

Bry and Rach said...

Wow! Those apartments look really nice. Hope you guys are being successful out there in GA. Part of us wishes we could be there to partake in all the APX fun that goes on. We were in Highland the other day and thought we say you drive by. We ran outside with so much excitement, only to find that it wasn't you. :-(

Mel said...

Hey Mal! I know what you mean about the days in the summer. Somtimes they kind of drag on! A lot of my friends back at home say "it seems like you guys are always doing stuff! It looks like you guys have so much fun" and I think "well the posts you see occur about once a week so there are 6 other long days alone you don't see!" Anyway it's all good. We'll all be back home soon! How are things going though? How are you doing? Do you have lots of wives out there or no? Well I hope I hear back from you and that you are doing well!

Mel

Anonymous said...

Hey Missy, long time no chat! I'm glad to hear you and Jadi are both doing well. The APX adventures sound fun and the summer is almost over already! We'll keep you posted on our little guy soon to be here! :)

cHeRi" said...

HEY MAL...I FOUND YOUR BLOG THROUGH CHERICE, HOPE YOU DON'T MIND!! SO I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAVE A HOUSE IN HIGHLAND? WHERE AT? WE ARE IN LEHI, SO NOT FAR AT ALL!! THAT'S CRAZY YOU LIVE SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR THE SUMMERS! I BET IT'S COOL SEEING SO MANY DIFFERENT PLACES!! YOU AND JADER ARE SO FREAKIN CUTE! HOPE YOU ARE DOIN WELL!!

Casey&Mal said...

WTF Malarie! Where are all the posts???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I'm losing faith in you...tear....