Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Humble Abode....

So these are pictures of our apartments. I know I have been slacking on posting these pics but our internet still isn't working that great. So here they are... but first here is a pic of Jadi and me!


This is the entry. The dinning room and the Kitchen are on the left (not pictured)

Dinning Room (This is where we have the computer so its messy looking with cords and stuff all over the ground.)


The Kitchen. I LOVE the floor!!

More kitchen


I love the little window things on each side of the kitchen.


Family Room

More...


Bedroom

Hallway in our room leading to the bathroom, door on the right is the closet.(We have another bedroom in the apt. that is exactly like this on other side of family room)

So there ya have it!

3 comments:

al + sar said...

Its so cute, and it looks really nice! Im glad you like it!

Mel said...

Mal!! I love your apartments! ESPECIALLY the kitchen floor! That is so dang cute! A also started laughing when I saw your table because all three years of summer sales that is EXACTLY what our tables have looked like! HaHa! Oh the summer sales furniture! Well I hope you're doing well! Do you like the ATL?? You need to go to the Aquarium!That was my favorite!

Anonymous said...

Okay now that is the coolest kitchen floor. I like it! Looks like a fun place to live. How are things. Your hair is cute. THanks for taking care of Bo while he was there!