Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A little update...

Well, we have been here in Atlanta for a month now. It seems like we have been here forever already! The weather here still isn't very warm. There have been a few tornadoes in the areas around us, but nothing too close, but it does make me a little nervous!
Jadi has been super busy getting the office and the guys up and running. There have been a few mishaps but things are looking good. Jadi is such a dedicated hard worker, him and the office are doing awesome!
I have been keeping myself busy with projects I wanted to work on. Kristina (sister-in-law) and I have plans to do lots of projects like, painting or scrapbooking, mostly crafty things to keep us busy.
So things are good and moving along. I'm just excited for the warm weather to come so I can get a nice tan! So this was a stupid post about nothing but I thought I'd give an update, and I'm sick of looking at those pictures from my last post....

2 comments:

Casey&Mal said...

We totally miss you guys!!! Don't be too afraid of the tornadoes...just grab Brucey and huddle in the center of the house and you'll be fine.

PS...check our blog. I have a new post from today...

Mel said...

Hey Mal! I try to do the same kind of stuff to keep me occupied too! HaHa! I hope things are going well out there in the ATL!! By the way have you guys been to the aquarium yet??