Thursday, March 13, 2008

Life....

Life has been a little hectic lately. We are getting ready to leave for Atlanta, Georgia here in about 3 weeks. We are leaving a few weeks earlier than usual and its making things a little crazy. Jadi is busy, busy, busy with work. He's going to a million meetings, recruiting guys and going out of town on the weekends for pre-season selling and training. I have one hard working husband!! I'm already getting myself stressed out about leaving and getting everything situated. I feel so sad to leave our new house right as I just started to get settled in. I hate not being around my family for the summer, that's one of the hardest things for me. Every summer is a challenge for us and we always learn so much. I am really excited to see what Georgia will be like. I'm just getting anxious to get started so it can be over! I am really proud of Jadi for how hard he works and all the stresses he has to deal with. I truly admire his leadership skills and his patience. I love you Jadi! Well...here's to the summer ahead of us....

2 comments:

rachel mccracken said...

Good luck! I know it will be great for you! Hopefully you have some girls there that you can hang out with to make the summer easier. You are a better woman than I am...I couldn't do it another year I don't think...especially not with a little one. Kudos to you both and again...good luck!

Anonymous said...

Yay for Atlanta! As much fun as it would have been to tag along with you two, I have to say I'm grateful that we're staying close to family this summer especially with a little Wilda joining our clan! Jadi will be awesome yet again, and it will be a successful summer for you both! Good Luck to you!! :) We'll miss you and the good times.