Sunday, March 30, 2008

ABC Tag

My sister-in-law Sarah tagged me so here goes...
A- Attached or Single? Attached
B-Best Friend? Jadi
C- Cake or Pie? Pie (Pumpkin)
D- Day of Choice? I love Sundays, relaxing and being with my family
E- Essential Item? Cell phone, lip gloss
F- Favorite color? Green
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Worms
H- Hometown? Bluffdale, Utah
I- Favorite Indulgence? Eating salty snacks, or buying things
J- January or July? July! The 4th is my favorite holiday
K- Kids? Not yet but we will in a few years
L- Life isn't complete without? Jadi or my family
M- Marriage Date? October 15, 2005
N- Number of Brothers and Sisters? An older brother and a little sister
O- Oranges or apples? Apples
P- Phobias or fears? Deathly afraid of spiders, and whales
Q- Quote? "No rain, no rainbows."
R- Reason to smile? I have a great husband, the cutest little dog, and the best family
S- Season of choice? I love Fall
T- Tag three friends or family: Anyone who wants to do it!
U- Unknown fact about me? Hmm...I secretly wish I was famous.
V- Vegetable? Broccoli
W- Worst habit? Leaving my clothes on the floor
X- X-ray or ultrasound? I've never had an ultrasound, and I've only had an X-ray when I had something broken, So...neither.
Y - Your favorite food? Potatoes
Z- Zodiac sign? Scorpio

1 comment:

al + sar said...

I secretly want to be famous too!! Lets move to Hollywood and make it big somehow!