Monday, March 31, 2008

AHHH!!!!

We leave for Atlanta in ONE WEEK!!!! I seems like we just got back from Texas like a month ago! This week is going to be crazy! I'm going to be running around like a fool getting things ready to go. I will post pictures of our travels out to Atlanta next week when we get there. We are leaving on April 8th and will get there on the 10th. Ugh...such a long drive. But I am excited to see what Atlanta is all about. I'm sure it'll be lots of fun. Anyway....wish me luck this week! I'm gonna need it!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't even believe that summer came so soon! I am getting so jealous of all you people leaving. I wish that we were. Eh, I guess I can just go visit places! So where are you guys living in ATL?? You are going to love it. It is gorgeous!

al + sar said...

You guys leave so soon! You better post lots in the summer, I wanna see pics of your 2 day adventure getting out there! Good luck with getting everything ready to go. Hopefully we'll be able to come visit again!

Anonymous said...

AAGH! So soon already? I seroiously can't believe it's been a year already! Wow! Good luck to you and Jadi and please keep us former APX croonies posted on you!