Saturday, January 26, 2008

The verdict is in......


ATLANTA, GEORGIA HERE WE COME!! We are both so excited! During the draft after the guys pick their place, they get a hat with a sports team from the city they are going to. Last year Jadi just got a Nike hat because Fort Worth didn't have a sports team, so I had to guess. This year Jadi got an Atlanta Braves hat. But there is just an A on the front and it says Braves on the back. I don't like watching baseball so I don't know baseball teams so I didn't know what it was at first so Jadi said, "Atlanta" and I was so excited! Georgia was one of the places I really wanted to go to. So I can't wait, it will be so much fun!

1 comment:

The Belchers said...

HI! I just saw that you have a blog... I'm going to add you as a friend. It looks like you guys are doing well! I can't believe you're going to Georgia