Wednesday, January 16, 2008

OUR NEW HOUSE!!!

We moved into our house the weekend after Thanksgiving and are loving it. Jadi has always loved the Alpine/Highland area so we are both really to have our house in a great location that we just love. We are close to the mountains and have a beautiful view. We couldn't be happier!I've been working hard getting everything put away and decorated. I still have alot more to do, but I'm posting pics of what we've done so far. So here they are...


Above, is the living room in our entry


This is the view from the front door, living room is on the right, the kitchen is through the arch way. I'm so excited to have my piano at our house. My piano is very old. It was my grandmas and she gave it to me when I started playing the piano when I was 8.


Kitchen Views


Family Room Views

Master Bedroom

There is also 3 other bedrooms that are either empty or full of boxes. 2 of the rooms will be guest rooms and the other room will be an office. There is also a 1/2 bath downstairs and our master bath and one other full bath upstairs. Our basement isn't finished yet but this Fall Jadi is hoping to get it all finished. So thats our house!!!

4 comments:

James and Summer said...

so great to get an email from ya! I figured you have been pretty busy getting everything arranged at your house - so great! congrats! It looks beautiful! But, with your keen eye for decorating, how could it not? ;)

al + sar said...

it looks SO cute...i love it! we'll have to come over soon and see it in person!

Anonymous said...

I can not believe how beautiful your home is! You have amazing taste in decorating! I could learn a few things from you! Lets get together!

Bry and Rach said...

it looks great! I am so excited for you guys!