Monday, January 14, 2008

Another Tag!

About LOVE:
Where did you meet your husband?
Me and Jadi met December 3, 2004. My cousin Jeron served his mission with Jadi in Texas, and would write to me all the time and say how cool his companion Elder Leao was, and that when they came home we all had to hang out and be friends. Well Jeron came home 2 months before Jadi and he would never stop talkin about him, and he would constantly tell me, "Mal, you have to be friends with Elder Leao, I want you guys to hang out all the time." So, Jeron and I go to the mall and he tells me Jadi is going to be meeting us there. And I get pretty nervous because I have pressure from Jeron saying we have to be friends. So we waited for Jadi at the food court and then just walked around the mall. After we went back to Jeron's house and looked at their mission pictures and just hung out. So up to this point I'm talking to Jadi a little but he's being quiet and I'm being a little quiet. At the end of the night Jeron asks Jadi to drive me home, so we get in the car and there is snow all over the road and Jadi starts spinning in the snow, and I'm scared and annoyed so I ask him to stop. But does he? NO! He laughed and said "I haven't seen snow for 2 years!" So I said, "Well wait to spin in the snow until I'm out of the car!" So he drops me off at home, and I'm thinking to myself, "this guy is pretty annoying, no way can I become friends with him!" Just then Jeron calls me and says we are all going bowling the next night. "Ugh..great!"
So after the first meeting experience we hung out a few more times and he grew on me. Me, Jadi and Jeron all started to hang out alot more. And we became really good friends
What happened next?
Well, pretty soon Jadi and I started to ditch Jeron so we could just hang out by ourselves. We talked on the phone pretty much every day for hours. And he would come over and stay for hours! Pretty soon those questions were in our heads, "Are we dating, are we together?"
There was one small problem though...I was writing a missionary. I had a promise ring, and I promised I would wait! Jadi knew about my missionary and we never talked about it so it became pretty uncomfortable once Jadi and I started to become more serious. I knew I liked Jadi and I knew he liked me but I didn't know how much. Until....he said "I love you" I just smiled, stared at him for about a minute in silence, gave him a hug and said "ok bye" got in my car and drove home! A little brutal I know, but I didn't know how I felt. The 2nd time Jadi said those 3 little words....I still didn't say a thing. But like the old saying, 3rd times a charm. I knew I felt the same way! So finally we were on the same page. The day we talked about getting married was April 3, 2005. And in June me, Jadi and my family all went to Hawaii. And Jadi proposed to me on June 21, 2005. He sang me a song at the Polynesian Cultural Center in front of 3000 people!
Where were you married?
We were sealed for eternity at Mt. Timpanogos Temple October 15, 2005. We had our reception at Thanksgiving Point and left for Puerto Vallarta on our Honeymoon.
What are 3 things you love about your spouse?
1. I love how much he makes me laugh, not a day goes by without him making me laugh.
2. How driven he is, he is so determined whether its with school or work or anything in life he doesn't stop until he succeeds.
3. I love how funny he is, I has the best sense of humor, especially with his friends you never stop laughing!
What are three things about your spouse we would be surprised to find out?
1. How organized and how clean he keeps stuff.
2. That he loves to recycle. He saves bottles and jars in case we'll need them for something later on!
3. He snores!!!
What is your favorite thing to do together?
Hang out, watch movies

About LIFE:
If you could sum up your personality in 3 words they would be?
1. Happy
2. Quiet
3. Caring
What makes you happy?
Jadi, Bruce my dog and my family
3 things you would bring to a deserted island (besides the necessities)?.
1. Jadi
2. Bruce
3. cell phone
What are you good at?
1. Playing the piano
2. Scrapbooking
3. Cooking
If you had to eat 3 things for the rest of your life?
1. Mash potatoes with gravy
2. Chicken Salad Sandwiches
2. Fire Hot Cheetos
What are 3 things you can't stand?
1. Rude drivers
2. Dirty dishes
3. loud talkers
Where do you want to be in 10 yrs?
I just want to be loving life with Jadi and be happy

No comments: