Friday, July 17, 2009

The Bump....

Ok so here it is... I have alot of people asking to see it. This is me at 26 weeks pregnant! I can't believe how fast it is going by. Our little man will be here so soon! He moves around like crazy in there all day and I love it. It feels like he's having fun in there, ha ha ha! But things are going great...



We only have about 6 weeks left of the summer and then we will be home in Utah getting ready for this baby to come! Jadi has been working super hard and is doing awesome!
We are having a hard time thinking of a name for this little guy, so any suggestions would be great!! I am really not great about updating this blog of mine and its kind of hard to do when you're without a computer (ours crashed...sad) But I will start updating more that I am getting further along in my pregnancy. And I will be trying to get some better pics up of my prego self soon. I really want to start doing them about every 2 weeks or so.
There isn't much else going on. We're still living in the smallest town in the world, with nothing around us and not much to do. I'm just so glad that the time is going by fast. And there are some great wives out here to hang out with so we keep eachother busy. So check back soon for more pics!

9 comments:

Mel said...

MAL!!!! Your bump is SOOOO cute oh my GOODNESS!!!! I can't WAIT to see more my dear!! & I can't WAIT for our "mommy-daughter day" with our moms!! That will be so fun!! I seriously can't wait to see ya & we can go shopping for the babes!!

James and Summer said...

You are the CUTEST! I can't wait to meet that little guy - but even more SEE YOU!!!! Give me a call 'cause I lost your number... talk to you soon! :)

Tara Thueson said...

Your belly is adorable! :)

Unknown said...

Yay, you look so cute. I need you to text or email me your address so I can send you a baby announcement. Hope you are having fun with your little boy, does he move around a bunch yet?

heidijogoody said...

Adorable! Such a cute little bump

Bry and Rach said...

so cute!!! babies are the greatest thing! I am so happy for you!

Brown's said...

Love it! I have to see a whole body picture to actually believe it's you! :0}

Casey&Mal said...

Yay!!! So cute...ummm but how do we know it's you???? I request more pics!
We're so so SOOOOO excited to have you guys back! I'm getting tired of staring at Casey all the time.
Beck told me today that he's excited for baby Leao! They'll be such great friends.
Oh and I need someone to talk about you know who with! Casey doesn't indulge or fantasize about him like we do...come home!!!!!!

Casey&Mal said...

Yay!!! So cute...ummm but how do we know it's you???? I request more pics!
We're so so SOOOOO excited to have you guys back! I'm getting tired of staring at Casey all the time.
Beck told me today that he's excited for baby Leao! They'll be such great friends.
Oh and I need someone to talk about you know who with! Casey doesn't indulge or fantasize about him like we do...come home!!!!!!