Tuesday, June 9, 2009

IT'S A...

BOY!!! We are so happy and excited! He is looking very healthy and is still expected to arrive the end of October. Seeing him on the Ultrasound was amazing. He was moving around all over the place, it looked like he was having a good time in there!! We got the cutest pictures of his little body parts and his cute profile. He kept opening his mouth and sucking on his hands. It just seems so much more real now, its crazy! I have been feeling him move around in there regularly and it is the best feeling! We are now anxiously waiting for him to get here, we can't wait to have a little man in our house!


I LOVE this one of his little foot!!

10 comments:

al + sar said...

AH SO CUTE!! I cant wait for him to get here and Im so glad you finally know what it is! I love the pics of him! He is already so cute! Congrats again!

Audra said...

Congratulations! Aren't ultrasounds the best?

heidijogoody said...

Congratulations! Both of us will be doing the whole boy thing!

The Phillips said...

Congrats! A boy...thats so exciting! I can't believe you found us. Im glad you did. I read your whole blog and I loved your Christmas decorations :). When do you guys move back?

Bry and Rach said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting! How is everything going? I am very excited for you!

Robison's said...

Congrats Mal!!! Boys are so fun! I have two! I am so happy for you!

Kateka said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. He is going to be the most handsome little boy ever.

James and Summer said...

Malarie!!!! Congrats! oh and Jadi too - from James :) oh we are sooooo excited for you!
And PS yes, we did change phones - I'll text you from my new phone tomorrow and let you know that it is me - it is an 801 number ... miss you! Hope you are having a great time in Chicago area!

Mallory said...

Sorry it's taken me so long! I just got back in town. I hope you got my voicemail. I LOVE the pics. I am SO SO SO excited!!!!

James and Summer said...

hey - forgot to send you our phone number - 435.353.4618
hope you are doing great thingk about you lots!