Monday, November 19, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

Jobs (in no particular order):
*Abercrombie and Fitch
*Nuskin
*UVSC Human Resources
*Riverton High Special Ed

I'd like to be:
*Teacher
*Interior Designer
*Mom
*Inventor

Movies on Repeat:
*Anne of Green Gables
*Phantom of The Opera
*Lord of the Rings
*The Notebook

Books:
*Into the Wild
*Jane Eyre
*Pride and Prejudice
*Anne of Green Gables

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things To Do:
*Play the Piano
*Read
*Scrapbook
*Shop

I've Lived:
*Helena, Montana
*Honlulu, Hawaii
*Chicago, Illinois
*Fort Worth, Texas
*West Jordan, South Jordan, Bluffdale, Provo, Alpine, and soon to be Highland, Utah

Favorite Foods:
*Anything Potatoes
*Hot Dogs
*Spinach Artichoke Dip
*My yummy Southwestern Bean Soup

Places I'd Rather Be:
*Hawaii
*Disneyland
*Europe
*Brazil

Words I Quite Like:
*Classic!
*Toastie!!
*Oodles
*Fartfignutton

Tag your it! I tag Stephanie and Luciana!!

No comments: