Wednesday, October 24, 2007

2 Years Down!!!


I can't believe that Jadi and I have been married for 2 years! (Ocober 15, 2005) Time has just gone by so fast! We have experienced some crazy things these past 2 years, and have learned so much. Jadi is a trooper for putting up with me this much! I couldn't have asked for a better husband though. I thought I'd do something for Jadi and tell him why he has been the most wonderful husband these 2 years:

1. You got me a dog on my birthday, even though you didn't want one!
2. When I was deathly sick on Christmas 2005, you woke up at 5:00am to get me popsicles!!!
3. You sing to me all the time!
4. You worked so hard when we first were married, even though you hated your job, you still smiled!
5. You worked so hard your first summer with APX, and put up with all my crap I gave you!

Jadi is an amazing person, my best friend and the love of my life!!! There are a million more reasons why he is an incredible husband, he'd have to be to be married to me!!

1 comment:

al + sar said...

Cute background! And I'm glad you finally posted!! Keep it up! See you Friday!