1.Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper, I love all the different cute styles.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial, and I hate it! Its such a stupid tree.
3. When do you put up the tree? This year I put it up the day before Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? I like to keep it up as long as I can, maybe after new years.
5. Do you like eggnog? Ugh, no!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My Laser leveler (Ha Ha Ha Ha, Its a family joke)
7. Hardest person to buy for? My parents
8. Easiest person to buy for? My sister
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, my mom lent me one and I love it!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Can't think of one.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? That's hard....Home Alone, The Grinch, Elf, The Holiday, Its A Wonderful Life, The Santa Clause. I love them all!!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Well....I still haven't started and Christmas is in like 10 days!!! I better get started!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think so
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Anything my mom makes for our Christmas day feast!
16. Lights on the tree? Yes of course! I love colored lights the best but I have white lights on both our trees this year.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Frank Sinatra, Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Rudolf
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Neither, on one tree I have all snowflakes, so there is a snowflake on top and the other there isn't anything at the top.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? On Christmas eve we open our secret Santa and our present from Marge (weird family story) which is usually pajamas. We open everything else on Christmas.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The snow. Its pretty to look at and I love having it on Christmas day but I despise driving in it.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I love the traditional red and green. My favorite ornaments are the ones my mom collected for me since I was about 5 or 6 and she gave them all to me when I got married.
24. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? My moms party potatoes and my dad's toffee candy.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Mostly just new clothes, I always love new clothes!
I Tag: Sam, Emma and Jocelyn!!